有关颜色的英语单词 Natural color;begin colour 自然色 Primary colour;fundamental colour 原色 Pure colour 纯色 Complementary colour 补色 Fashion colour;trend colour 流行色 Inter colour 国际流行色 Essential colour 基本色 Similar colour 同类色 Multicolo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[00:01.49]我感到不舒服 [00:02.98]Useful Expressions [00:03.97]常用语句 [00:04.96]1.He looks pale. [00:06.87]他看起来面色苍白。 [00:08.78]2.I'm not feeling very well. [00:11.61]我感到很不舒服。 [00:14.45]3.I got airsick. [00

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 海外求助英语会话

They emerged silently from the shadows, twins to the first. 此时它们静悄悄地从阴影里冒出来,与第一个异鬼长得一模一样, Three of them? four? five? Ser Waymar may have felt the cold that came with them, but he never saw the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

1. What's wrong with you? 你怎么了? 还能这样说: What's the matter? Is anything wrong? 应用解析: no matter what 不管怎样,无论如何; what is called 所谓; what is more (插入语)加之,而且 2. I'm not feeling w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

unit 155 健康建议(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:You're looking rather pale, why? A:为何你的脸色看起来这样苍白? B:I couldn't sleep well recently. B:近来我一直睡不好觉。 A:You'd get plenty of sleep for you work so ha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Dialogue 2 Jingjing: So how did the play go, Xiao Gao? 京晶:小高,你的话剧演得怎么样? Xiao Gao: In a nutshell,it went smoothly. At first, I was as pale as a ghost because I was so nervous,but later I was able to find my feet. 小高:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

She said she was a little girl? A plethora of unanswerables runs through my head. I stop and breathe for a minute. Okay. I grab my wallet and my keys, and away I go: lock the thirty-seven locks, descend in the cranky little elevator, buy roses for Cl

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

【英文原文】 And when the moon shone in the heavens the nightingale flew to the rose-tree, and set her breast against the thorn. All night long she sang, with her breast against the thorn, and the cold crystal moon leaned down and listened. All

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Under The Moonlight,原为日剧《悠长假期》插曲,后又成为《一号皇庭》续集的插曲。Natalie Burks的歌声飘渺悠远,往事历历在目。 Song:Under The Moonlight Artist:Natalie Burks I'll wait here to play a song tonight You'll be under the pale moonlight With

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

keren ann-sit in the sun The pale blue light along the coast Is one of those I miss the most There was that day You touched my hair And said, my love, its so unfair Its too late to sit in the sun And lately weve just begun Oh its too late to tell eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

2001年,The Rev. Vito Aiuto和他的妻子Monique非正式地组建了The Welcome Wagon。他们的第一首歌是There is a Fountain Filled with Blood。然后他们被邀请到酒吧,舞会上表演。后来他们邀请了一些好朋友来演奏

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Prince Joffrey was pale as he began his very different version of events. 接着轮到乔佛里说他那个大相径庭的版本,他的脸色非常苍白。 When his son was done talking, the king rose heavily from his seat, looking like a man who

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

英文歌词: So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? Did they get you to trade Your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The pale blue light along the coast Is one of those I miss the most There was that day You touched my hair And said, my love, its so unfair Its too late to sit in the sun And lately weve just begun Oh its too late to tell everyone But lately weve jus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Never ever had he been so thirsty for a look at the world outside the window like now. The disease befell so furiously that he could not be spared and was arranged in a small ward with another patient in the segregation area in a hospital. The ward h

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英语学习笔记: peeper n. 眼睛 pooped adj. 精疲力竭的 toss and turn 翻来覆去 under-eye bags 眼袋 dark under-eye circles 黑眼圈 I was all over the bed. 我昨晚没睡好。 You look pale. 你看上去脸色不太好。 I didnt s

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I never...I didn't think... 我不知道我以为 Best you start thinking, Noye warned him. That, or sleep with a dagger by your bed. Now go. 好好想一想,诺伊提醒他。不然就准备枕着匕首睡觉。行了,你回去吧。 By the time

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Demian by Hermann Hesse Sometimes I attempted to imitate Demian and fix my will with such concentration on something that I was certain to achieve it. There were wishes that seemed urgent enough to me. But nothing happened; it didn't work. I could no

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Yeah-eah-yeah Oh Hey How many times? How many nights? Wasted on trying to fit in A different dress Same old regrets Vanity's wearing me thin And this exposure Over and over Who is that girl in my skin? In my skin Here in this crowded room Under the p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 under the weather face like thunder breeze hot and cold Practical Sentence under the weather eg: I am feeling a bit under weather today. face like thunder eg: Whats up with him? He has a face like thunder. bre

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学